Cost-effective 24/7 response
We are SIA licensed and accredited to provide rapid and effective key holding and security response services throughout the UK. Our cost-efficient remote monitoring gives you the peace of mind that we are protecting your site out-of-hours. If an alarm activates, we dispatch qualified and vetted security personnel to investigate all security alerts.
Your keys are carefully coded, sealed and secured within our office key safes nationwide and only released under tight controls if rapid activation is required to respond to an alarm activation, incident or emergency entry needs.
How our key holding and alarm response services work
- In the event of alarm activation our 24/7 control centre will quickly dispatch a uniformed officer to site with your keys.
- If it safe, our officer will enter your property and conduct a thorough security patrol to assess the situation.
- If all is well we reset the alarm and lock up but if there are signs of damage or intrusion we contact the emergency services (if required) and ensure the premises are protected until re-secured.
- Any issues are reported back to our control centre in real time and we provide you with a detailed incident response report.
Our keyholding and alarm response service is available across the UK and can be delivered as a stand-alone service or in conjunction with our mobile security patrols.
As keyholders we can also offer the following services:
- Accompanied visits – we can meet your staff at unmanned sites and accompany them to reduce risk.
- Vacant Property inspections
- Building lock & unlock services – letting in cleaners or contractors.
- Environmental patrols – switching off lights and power
- Health & safety checks
- Lone worker welfare visits
Stadium and Arena Solutions
A new approach to ensuring the safety and success of your venue and events. Find out more.
or call 0330 124 5670
I am impressed with the level of security cover and would like to pass on a well done to all guards at First Response Group.
Can you please pass on my continued thanks to the guards who have once again done a superb job.
We found the service and support provided by First Response Group on this project to monitor bus queues and pedestrian traffic flow invaluable.
They understood the rigorous requirements of this ﬂagship project and had the technical expertise to deliver the most advanced camera system I have ever used.
Sonya Zajac in your office is incredibly responsive and efficient and we are very happy with the service we get from her. Please ensure she is commended.