First Response Group Limited is aware of its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and is committed to processing your data securely and transparently.
This privacy notice sets out, in line with GDPR, the types of data that we hold on you as a Client of First Response Group Limited. It also sets out how we use that information, how long we keep it for and other relevant information about your data.
This notice applies to current and former Clients, workers and contractors.
Data Controller Details
First Response Group Limited is a data controller, meaning that it determines the processes to be used when using your personal data. Our Contact details are as follows:
First Response Group Limited Unit 2 Gemini Business Park
Data Protection Principles
In relation to your personal data, we will:
- Process it fairly, lawfully and in a clear, transparent way
- Collect your data only for reasons that we find proper for the course of your employment in ways that have been explained to you
- Only use it in the way that we have you about
- Ensure it is correct and up to date Keep your data for as long as we need it
- Process it in a way that ensures it will not be used for anything that you are not aware of or have consented to (as appropriate), lost or destroyed
Types of Data we process
We hold many types of data about you, including the following:
- Your personal details including your name, email address, phone numbers
- CCTV footage
How We Collect Your Data
We collect data about you in a variety of ways and this will usually start when we commence the service where we will collect the data directly from you. Personal data is kept in contract files or within the Company’s CRM Database.
Why we Process Your Data
The law on data protection allows us to process your data for certain reasons only:
- In order to perform the service contract that we are party to
- In order to carry out legally required duties
- In order for us to carry out our legitimate interests
- To protect your interests and
- Where something is done in the public interest
All other processing carried by us falls into one of the permitted reasons. Generally, we rely on the first three reasons set out above to process your data. For example, we need to collect your personal data in order to:
- Carry out the service contract that we have entered into with you
We also collect data so that we can carry out activities which are in the legitimate interests of First Response Group Limited. We have set these out below:
- Providing contractual benefits to you
- Maintaining comprehensive up to date personnel records about you to ensure, amongst other things, effective correspondence can be achieved and appropriate contact points in the event of an emergency are maintained
- Dealing with legal claims made against First Response Group Limited
- Preventing fraud
Special Categories of Data
Special categories of data are not applicable under this contract
If you do not Provide your Data to us
One of the reasons for processing your data is to allow us to carry out our duties in line with your contract of service. If you do not provide us with the data needed to do this, we will be unable to perform those duties e.g. informing you of onsite incidents.
Sharing your Data
Your data will be shared with colleagues within First Response Group Limited where necessary for them to undertake their duties. This includes for example, response officers.
We may also share your data with third parties to comply with a legal obligation upon us.
We do not share your data with bodies outside the European Economic Area.
Protecting Your Data
We are aware of the requirement to ensure your data is protected against accidental loss or disclosure, destruction and abuse. We have implemented processes to guard against such as ended.
How Long We Keep Your Data for
In line with data protection principles, we only keep your data for as long as we need it for, which will be at least for the duration of the contract or contract review.
Name: Term of Contract or Informed Otherwise
Emails: Term of Contract or Informed Otherwise
Contact Numbers: Term of Contract or Informed Otherwise
Yours Rights in Relation to your Data
The law on data protection gives you certain rights in relation to the data we hold on you. These are:
- The right to be informed. This means that we must tell you how we use your data, and this is the purpose of this privacy notice.
- The right for any inaccuracies to be corrected. If any data that we hold about you is incomplete or inaccurate, you are able to require us to correct it.
- The right to have information deleted. If you would like us to stop processing your data, you have the right to ask us to delete it from our systems where you believe there is no reason for us to continue processing it.
- The right to restrict the processing of the data. For example, if you believe the data we hold is incorrect, we will stop processing the data (whilst still holding it) until we have ensured that the data it correct.
- The right to object to the inclusion of any information. You have the right to object to the way we use your data where we are using it for our legitimate interests.
Where you have provided consent to our use of your data, you also have the unrestricted right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent means that we will stop processing the data that you had previously given us consent to use. There will be no consequences for withdrawing your consent. However, in some case, we may continue to use the data where so permitted by having a legitimate reason for doing so.
If you wish to exercise any rights explained above, please contact the Data Protection Officer within First Response Group Limited.
Making a Complaint
The supervisory authority in the UK for data protection matters is the Information Commissioner (ICO). If you think your data protection rights have been breached in any way by us, you are able to make a complaint to the ICO.
Data Protection Officer
If you would like to contact First Response Group in relation to your data privacy please contact us at; Dataprivacy@firstresponsegroup.com