A single dog & handler team provides a more effective security solution than several static security officers, making it the ideal solution to supplement or replace traditional security guard arrangements.
Why choose a canine security team?
- Enhanced deterrent: The physical presence of a security dog & trained handler poses a striking deterrent
- Enhanced detection: Dogs have heightened senses enabling them to detect intruders from distances over 300m
- Reduced crime: A canine security team is more effective at containing suspects, reducing violence & deterring criminal behaviours
- Reduced risk: With the capability to defend itself and its handler, a security dog is rarely engaged & reduces the risk of threat & harm to security officers.
Trained, licensed & professional handlers
Our handlers are highly trained, SIA licensed professionals qualified by NASDU, NTIPDU or BIPDT. They are fully uniformed, drive marked vehicles and receive site-specific assignment instructions. As with all our security officers, the FRG Control Centre provides 24/7 support.
Suitable for your business
Our canine security teams are effective protection for a wide range of businesses sectors including
- Critical national infrastructure
- Construction and utilities sites
- Vacant properties
- Distribution & Logistics centres
- Manufacturing & production facilities
- High-risk / High-value assets
- Venues & events
- Schools, colleges & universities
Tailored security solutions
Team our canine security solutions with our innovative CCTV and access control technology for the complete 24/7 security solution.