At First Response Group, we can support your site in maintaining safe operating procedures in line with latest CLC guidance. Our Safe Site Operating Solutions assist you in protecting your workforce and minimising the risk of infection.
Our extensive range of safe site operating solutions include:
- Mobile sanitisation stations
- Safe distance officers
- Fever screen cameras
- Site welfare operatives
Mobile Sanitisation Stations
Encourage hand hygiene with our effective mobile sanitiser stations.
Position these units around your site and at key access points for hand sanitising and cleaning supplies right where you need them.
Each unit is mobile, repositionable and comes fitted with a hand sanitiser dispenser. There is also a lockable cabinet for secure storage of cleaning and first aid supplies.
On delivery of the mobile sanitiser station, we will supply 5L hand sanitiser and 5L concentrate Care-Guard Extreme cleaner.
In addition, we also offer a complete ‘ready to go’ sanitising care pack to support infection control and enable regular surface cleaning. The kit includes:
- 3 x 500ml cases alcohol gel hand sanitiser
- 1 x 5L Care-Guard Extreme bactericidal & viricidal cleaner
- 1 x 5L multi-purpose food safe sanitiser
- 200 large multi-purpose food safe sanitiser wipes
- 1 x 5L Bac Det bactericidal washing up liquid
- 4 x empty trigger bottles & 3 x pelican pumps
Safe Distance Officers
Manage and control site access and attendance with safe distancing measures.
First Response Group specialise in the rapid deployment of security and safety trained operatives for any site. All officers are SIA vetted and licensed and ACS approved & certified to NSI Guarding Gold standard.
Our specialist safe distance officers can:
- Monitor and manage key site access
- Stop non-essential visitors
- Monitor social distancing, hygiene and site behaviour
- Monitor fever screening cameras
Site Welfare Operatives
Implement enhanced cleaning regimes with our site welfare operatives.
Let our trained site welfare operatives ensure regular cleaning of common contact surfaces in reception, offices, access control and delivery areas.
We will ensure the following:
- Top up of Mobile Sanitiser Stations and replenish site cleaning materials
- Regular cleaning of site welfare & toilet facilities
- Enhanced cleaning arrangements for changing facilities, showers & drying rooms
- Frequent cleaning of site wide communal areas including canteen & rest areas
- Frequent collection & removal of site waste
Fever Screen Cameras
Using the latest AI technology, we will help identify high risk persons through fever screen thermographic solutions.
All our cameras are contact-free and we have handheld and static camera options available.
We can rapidly deploy these fever screen cameras into any site where you need to monitor the potential virus risk.
Find out more about our fever screen cameras.