This is a varied Customer Service role, tasks will range from order processing and invoicing, to collating data and service calls. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing Company with a unique chance to make a real difference in our Operations team. You will have at least 3 years previous experience in a similar background and ready to make the next step in your career.
Please Note: This position will originally be located in Chesham but is scheduled to move further North (between Milton Keynes and Chesham) due to business growth. The successful candidate must be able to commute to both premises.
- Answering incoming calls including dealing with customers regarding product, pricing and delivery lead-times.
- Providing written quotations by email.
- Processing online orders
- Raising order paperwork including invoices
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Assisting the operations and technical team with administration of contracts and compliance paperwork.
- Data entry
- Dealing with client enquiries and complaints
- Placing supplier orders
- Scheduling of engineers
- Any other jobs which are commensurate with the role
- Experience of communicating both verbally and electronically with end users/customers directly
- Experience working in a customer service/admin function; previous facilities/security industry experience would be advantageous
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Confident and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good time management and prioritisation skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to work within a team, as well as own initiative
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development including opportunities to progress to a permanent role should the opportunity arise.
- Pension Scheme statutory 8 % contribution
- Hours of work: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday, times to be discussed.
- Free parking
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for our highly credited, award winning Company. We value our employees and reward them with a competitive salary, excellent training and long-term progression.
First Response Group is a dynamic, fast growing company and is one of the leading multi-service and security providers in the UK delivering total Security, Risk Management & FM solutions to a wide range of public and private sector clients nationwide.
We have recently been named in the Sunday Times 10 Fast Track Ones to Watch 2020, are NSI Gold accredited and an SIA approved contractor.
FIRST RESPONSE GROUP LTD ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER