First Response Group
Location: Leeds, Head Office
Payrate: £9.30 per hour
Hours: 1800-0600 Nights, 4 on 4 off shift pattern
This role would ideally suit an individual with previous experience working within a busy monitoring station, but full in-house training will be provided to the right candidates. In this diverse role, you’ll have the chance to undertake excellent training, significantly grow your skill set and build a long-lasting career.
- To provide an efficient response to the Alarms, Emergency calls, public and business enquiries.
- To ensure all welfare calls are conducted to the required standard.
- To monitor CCTV and effectively escalate incidents where appropriate.
- To understand, operate and monitor security equipment including CCTV, intruder alarms and computerised access control.
- To provide reception/switchboard services out of hours.
- To maintain records and database systems in order to comply with Company and Legal requirements.
- To investigate, report and record any security incidents (security breaches, theft, malicious damage and unauthorised entry etc).
- You may be required to carry out mobile response/inspections/welfare checks as and when required to cover holidays.
It is a requirement that you must have full clean driving licence, valid Front-Line SIA, and CCTV licence.