Site traffic management
A comprehensive range of traffic solutions cover the management of pedestrians and vehicles on site. Our objective is to create safe and efficient working conditions, and to minimise external disruptions.
Experienced traffic marshals carry out a range of duties including:
- Identification and management of access routes to the site
- Works affecting public highways and / or third parties
- Co-ordination and management of deliveries to site (including pre-registration)
- On-site delivery route planning
- Enforcement of on-site speed limit
- Staff and visitor car parking
- Pedestrian and personnel movement into and out of the site
- Safe movement within the site
- FORS compliance audits for commercial vehicles entering the site.
Automated barriers using technology such as ANPR systems can be deployed to supplement the above.
<< Back to Site Logistics Waste management >>